Virginia 'Ding-Dong' Bell. ...
"Girl with the Million Dollar Treasure Chest," "Little Girl with the Big Dimensions," "Amazing 48"
Vintage Burlesque Dancer, Stripper, Model: Virginia Bell. Virginia got her start in the Burlesque business thru her husband. The Miami News reported her salary was at $1500 a week in 1963. Virginia passed away in 2010 in Westlake Village, California.
B/W Photo 1: Miss Bell is seen here in an backless, low cut evening gown from behind.
- Birth Name: Virginia Miriam Beck
- Birth Date: 8/14/1934-7/18/2010
- Birth Place: Montrose, CA., USA.
- Married: Charles Merle Bell (1st) | Eli Jackson (2nd) | Alexander White (3rd)
- Clubs: Roxy|Follies theatre (L.A.)|Globe theatre (Atlantic City)|Troc burlesque theatre (Philly).a
- Films: Scanti Panties ('61) | Bell, Bare and Beautiful ('63) | Lullabye of Bareland ('64) | Fraulein
Doktor ('69)| Gertie the Grapefruit Girl ('69)| Loops: 42nd St. 3-D | At the Roxy | Fencing
Master | Happy Days | Ramulah | SH-H-H | Slow Dances | Sweet Dreams.
- See More: Virginia Bell Here