Joan Arline ... "The SeXquire Girl."
Vintage Burlesque Dancer, Model: Joan Arline danced from 1953, starting at McVan's Night Club as a chorus girl and finally leaving the business in 1958 to raise a family. After her children were grown, Joan retired as a commodities broker in Detroit and joined the 'Golden Girl Follies' in Atlantic City then onto the Palm Desert area (California) dancing in the 'Palm Springs Follies' for about three years & later moving onto the 'Branson Follies' (Branson, MO.) in 2006.
With the revival of Burlesque, she returned to solo performances throughout the country. She was also inducted into the Burlesque Hall of Fame "Living Legends." Joan passed away in 2011 after being diagnosed with Melemonocytic Leukemia (AML).
Tinted Photo 1: Miss Joan is seen here in a beautiful facial closeup photo of her 'back in the
- Birth Name: Joan Connery
- Birth Date: 12/11/1932-10/16/2011
- Birth Place: New Britain, Connecticut. USA.
- Married: 4 Times ... Don Roth, Musician (1st).
- Clubs/Theaters: McVan's Night Club (NY).
- Films: Burlesque Undressed (2010) | Bump & Grind: Making of a Burlesque Diva (2008) |
Behind the Burly Q (2010)