Mademoiselle Gee Gee ... "Superlative Exotique."
Started as a Chorus Line dancer in 1943 at age 16 in Minneapolis and by the 1950's was known as Mademoiselle Gee Gee. She retired from Burlesque in 1967, moved to Muncie and dedicated herself to local theatre ... calling the Muncie Civic Theatre her home.
Photo 1: Miss GeeGee is seen here in a corset, Opera gloves and feather hat.
- Birth Name: Gladys Soderberg
- Birth Date: 4/27/1927-2009
- Birth Place: Superior Wisconsin, USA
- Married: 3 times, 3rd husband: Eddie B. Hearne
- Parents: Ole and Nellie Soderberg
- Clubs/Theaters: 67 Supper Club | Berghoff Gardens | Club 35 | Domino Club | Frolics, the | Iroquois Gardens (KY) | La Rue's | Rogers Stage Lounge | Silver Slipper (KY) |