Monique Van Voren ... "."
Vintage Burlesque Dancer, Singer, Model: Monique Van Vooren. Was a recording artist for MCA/Victor label. Dance, Modeled, featured in many magazines, Actress for Broadway, Film and Television. Also was the headliner for 'The Best of Burlesque' in 1956 and also John Murray Anderson's Almanac (1953 Musical revue). She has written several books, including Night Sanctuary and The happy Cooker.
Color Photo 2: Miss Monique is on the cover of the September 1957 issue of Sir! Magazine. Story inside is titled "the Private Life of Manique Van Voren". Shows Monique on cover.
- Birth Name: Monique Jacobson van Vooren
- Birth Date: 3/23/1925
- Birth Place: Brussels, Belgium.
- Married:Jerry Purcell (1 Son)
- Clubs: Cork Club | Dinnarzade | Palmer House | Persian Room | Royal Hall | the Riviera | Shamrock
- Films: Fearless Frank ('67), Flesh
for Frankenstein ('73), Gigi ('58), Happy Anniversay, Never Too Late,
Sugar Cookies ('73), Tarzan and
Devil ('53), Ten Thousand Bedrooms, Wall
Street ('87) | TV: Les Crane Show, Steel Hour, To Tell The True.