Monique Van Vooren ... "."
Vintage Burlesque Dancer, Singer, Model: Monique Van Vooren. Was a recording artist for MCA/Victor label. Dance, Modeled, featured in many magazines, Actress for Broadway, Film and Television. Also was the headliner for 'The Best of Burlesque' in 1956 and also John Murray Anderson's Almanac (1953 Musical revue). She has written several books, including Night Sanctuary and The happy Cooker.
B/W Photo 1: Miss Monique is squatting down to the floor, both knees bent, one higher than the other. She is wearing a black corset, garters, Black Opera gloves and high heel pumps. She has a bow in her hair.
- Birth Name: Monique Jacobson van Vooren
- Birth Date: 3/23/1925
- Birth Place: Brussels, Belgium.
- Married:Jerry Purcell (1 Son)
- Clubs: Cork Club | Dinnarzade | Palmer House | Persian Room | Royal Hall | the Riviera | Shamrock
- Films: Fearless Frank ('67), Flesh
for Frankenstein ('73), Gigi ('58), Happy Anniversay, Never Too
Late, Sugar Cookies ('73), Tarzan and the She Devil ('53), Ten Thousand Bedrooms, Wall Street
('87) | TV: Les Crane Show, Steel Hour, To Tell The True.