Jenny Lee ... "Miss 44 & Plenty More,", "The Bazoom Girl,", "The Biggest Bust in Burlesque."
Vintage Burlesque dancer, Striptease Legend: Jenny Lee. Her first Chorus Girl Job was at the Folly Theatre in her senior year of High School. Later, moving on to the Burlesque stage as a featured dancer she was destined to become a veteran burlesque dancer having her own fan club called the baoomers. She was known for the ability to twirl tassels on both her breast's and behind at the same time.
Jennie and eight other dancers created the "League of Exotic Dancers" in 1955 in Los Angeles. Was co-owner of the Blue Viking and Sassy Lassy in San Pedro CA. Lee was featured in ton's of Mens Magazines and a few films. She had three songs written about her: 'Sweet Jennie Lee!' (by Moore), 'Jennie Lee' (by Jan & Arnie) and a third 'Pity Miss Kitty!' (by B. Darren).
Color Photo 8: cameraman caught Jennie doing a back bend for a closeup on stage.
- Birth Name: Virginia Lee Hicks
- Birth Date: 10/23/1928-3/24/1990.
- Birth Place: Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri USA.
- Married: Charlie Arroyo | Daniel Lewis Wanick.
- Films: Ding Dong ('51), Peek-A-Boo ('53), Abandon ('58), Cold Wind in August ('61), Moon Pilot ('62),
Three Nuts in Search of a Bolt ('64), I, Marquis de Sade ('67), Strip-A-Rama Vol3.
- See More: Jenny Lee